Tuesday, June 26, 2007

SEAL!


covered a fun event saturday with dejaviews- the N'Digo foundation rented out the Lyric Opera and hired SEAL to perform!
it was pretty sweet to watch some of the concert front row center

but i watched most of the concert from backstage which was even cooler!
there were tons of press and photogs at the event
but i got to be the exclusive photographer of the post concert reception (okay- so larry sneaked his camera in too) so here's me getting a shot of the pointer sisters, jessie jackson, seal and N'Digo VIPS
of course i had to get a photo of me with with Seal (and N'Digo founder Hermanine Hartman) too!
friend and fab photographer nancy newton worked the event wtih us
me and my dejaview's boss- Larry!
and here's my ninja shot of jenny elwick sneaking up to chris gardner (the inspiration for the academy award winning movie persuit of happyness) yep- thats newscaster art norman next to him (art was one of the honorees)

No comments: