Thursday, December 27, 2007

i-click (or iKLiK :)


gabe's (the groom) mom took these shoots of me working this fall and i thought they were fun and wanted to share a glimpse behind the scenes! im in my trusty work outfit- black pants and black shirt (if its really hot i will wear a cap sleeved shirt) but i love wearing pants as i run all over the place- i spend some time crawling around on the floor- or on top of chairs and everywhere in between- that also makes comfy black flats a must. yes- i always wear black when i work as it blends the most into the background helping to make me a little more incognito (like a spy- hee hee) i just try and creep into the shadows so you hopefully won't even notice me (besides the formals of course!) on me i have at least 2 camera bodies (one with a fast wide angle lens, one with a fast telephoto) in the camera bag are batteries, more lenses, flashes, memory cards and reflector cards. In addition i have a bigger bag i don't carry on me (cause its sooo heavy!) at the location with even more lenses and backup gear!

No comments: