Saturday, March 15, 2008

Winter Blues


i recently had a bad break...literally! i broke my leg on the ice while walking the dog- ouch. had surgery almost 2 weeks ago (i have plenty of pins and screws in my leg to prove it) but am well on my way to recovery. i have been recouping and am feeling strong and getting along on my crutches great.

i have hired other photographers to help me out with my upcoming weddings (although im going too- just won't be as mobile as i would like) and pete and i had planned a trip to paris with another couple that we had to cancel - we were to leave tomorrow, so its no fun to break my leg but definitely could be worse and i feel lucky to know so many great photographers to help out and have the support of family and friends to help me through.

i apologize to everyone for my delay returning phone calls and emails but am now pretty much organized and ready to get back to work.

No comments: