Sunday, June 29, 2008

Jennifer & Andy's Engagement in Texas!

ja01
Last week I headed down to Austin to get some fun engagement shots of Jenny and Andy.
ja02
Jenny is one of my oldest friends (she is 87 - doesn't she look amazing?)
ja07
Hee Hee - no what i mean is Jenny and i have been friends since the womb, as our parents are great friends and i have known her family my whole life.
ja04
But this was my first time meeting Andy and he is such a great guy!
ja06
They are so cute together and so fun!
ja09
And any guy who will brave the Texas heat with a smile on gets high marks in my book!
ja05
We went all over town and had a blast exploring.
ja03
I can see why they love Austin- its such a cool town!
ja10
...but not in a temperature kind of way ; )-
ja11
so- we took frequent visits inside to cool off!
ja13
And of course we needed to get some shots with their Boxer, Max (also known as demo dog) and some of Jen's parents adorable dog Hershey too!
aaDSC_4704
Thanks for being such great hosts, tour guides and models!
ja12
So fun to see you all and i can't wait for the wedding!
Love Kris

No comments: