Monday, July 14, 2008

Tiffany + Garrick's Engagement

Photobucket
Had a fun engagement shoot with Tiffany and Garrick around a few of my favorite classic Chicago spots, along the river and our lovely Millennium Park.
Photobucket
Garrick has a pretty sweet job, he is the quarterback coach for Arkansas! (He was an amazing quarterback for Oklahoma and also coached at Northwestern.)
Photobucket
The first photo here was my idea under the man and woman signs, but Garrick had the idea for the next photo- look at his mischievous grin!
Photobucket
How cute are these two?! And I loved Tiffany's blue dress and gorgeous jewelry! She has such great energy and just lights up a room.
Photobucket
She can even get Garrick to burst into laughter and show off his adorable dimples!
Photobucket
Tiffany and I could have stomped around the city all day, but I think Garrick was ready for a break. I had to give him credit though- it was a hot day and he was such a trooper -and somebody had to put the breaks on us!
Photobucket
I had such a fun shoot with you guys and congratulations again on your engagement!!! Can't wait to share the rest of the photos :) Kris
Photobucket

1 comment:

Timberly said...

Kris,
I am Tiffany's sister, and I have to say...I am glad I casted my vote for you when she was looking for a photographer. You are simply put.... AMAZING! You have the ability to catch these fleeting moments in peoples' faces...you are so very talented. Job WELL done!! Thanks! Timberly