Sunday, March 29, 2009

taxation procrastination

my mission of the week was to get my taxes done... so i locked myself up in my office with tons of bank statements, credit card bills, receipts, wedding contracts, mileage charts, 1040 C forms, IRS instructions and i ...did everything else that i could think of!

i cleared out my computer- backlogged all my personal photos, i cleaned out my file drawers, i looked up a million different website, obsessed on lost.fm and found some awesome new bands, i started twittering, i cleaned the ceiling fan (it was really gross) i filled out every single stupid category of my Facebook profile, i checked my Google standings (by the way- iklik must mean something in Swedish) then finally in a moment of clarity- i realized i shouldn't tackle my taxes on my own and made an appointment with an accountant who saved me from the brink of insanity, and now I'm proud to report.....my taxes are DONE! go me- it only took me a week to complete a 2 hour long project!

a few post tax photos for your viewing enjoyment...... (both from San Francisco last fall)
Photobucket
Photobucket
heres to wishing everyone out there in blogger-land an easier time with their taxes then i had!

No comments: