Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Exhibit

Photobucket
My friend owns Witt's in Lakeview and I'm working to get some of my prints ready to be displayed there.
Photobucket
I know I want to switch the order of these- pair different things together
Photobucket
but i like the idea of doing 2 different photos together on one print-so I have been digging through past photos trying to piece some fun ones together to show... it's challenging to find ones that fit together in a cool way
Photobucket
okay- so pete came home and told me my pairings were a little too random - and i agree- i was just using everything and had no theme- so i decided just to focus on the prairie and chicago river shots - so here are 5 updated ones that im still playing around with...
Photobucket need a few more- will keep you posted!

1 comment:

George W. Bush said...

I think you should have one more 'City' double. Then it will have reached perfection.