Tuesday, July 14, 2009

K + S wedding

All the photos from this wedding will be posted on my proofsite by August 13. And make sure to check out the slideshow - the link is at the bottom of this post :)

Photobucket
I was so excited when I first met Kathryn and Sean and they told me about their cute idea to get some wedding photos at the 7-11, cause it's not just a convenience store...it's also their wedding date! And after seeing how adorable they are as a couple at their awesome engagement shoot, visiting their gorgeous venue, hearing they had a photobooth and checking out kathryn's killer taste on her wedding blog- well, I was even more excited!

So I had some pretty high expectations for their big day. And I can safely say, their wedding exceeded them all! What a gorgeous day filled with so many amazing details, a beautiful couple, a moving ceremony, all topped off with a crazy fun party! Here are few other vendors that helped make this wedding so remarkable....
reception site: metropolis ballroom
flowers: flowers with feeling
photobooth: 312photobooth
video: ben mahoney productions
And a big thanks to my awesome 2nd shooter, Marcie of M&Dphotography

Congratulations guys!!! You were both so amazing to work with and I loved your wedding- thanks for choosing me to document it- it was an honor! Can't wait to share the rest of the photos! xoxo- kris
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

See the slideshow here!!!

2 comments:

kathryn said...

O. Mi. God.

Perfect. Just perfect. Thank you so much!!!!!

Ben Mahoney Productions said...

Seriously amazing. Seriously, I'm serious. You did an awesome job. I'm in awe.