Monday, October 13, 2008

Congratulations Erin + Paul!

Erin and Paul's wedding photos will be posted to my proofsite by November 10th. For the password use Erin's maiden name.
Photobucket
Erin and Paul tied the knot on a gorgeous fall day with the ceremony taking place at St. Isaac's in Hinsdale followed by a beautiful reception at Ruth Lake Country Club. It was excellently coordinated by Kathy Sevents at Tying the Knot.

Paul's parents and mine are neighbors and I also know his extended family, it was so fun for me to see them all! I first got to know Erin as a bridesmaid when I photographed Jennifer & Andy's amazing wedding last year. Erin is as sweet as she is gorgeous and I loved working with her and her mother in preparation for this day.

I knew this was going to be an awesome wedding, and it certainly did not disappoint, it looked like a wonderful time was had by all! Some of the photo highlights below include a bagpiper exit out of the ceremony, trolley rides for the wedding party, a golf cart entrance to the cocktail hour, such sweet and eloquent toasts, and of course, lots and lots of dancing!

I loved documenting your big day- can't wait to share the rest! Hugs :) Kris
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: