Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Mayra + Brian in Sonoma

All the photos from this wedding weekend will be posted to my proofsite by November 25, for the event code use Mayra's maiden name.
Photobucket
Mayra and Brian's wedding in Sonoma was so gorgeous that I felt like I was on a magazine shoot! I was out there for a few days of festivities so I'm gonna break this up into 2 posts- starting with Friday when, guests took busses to two wineries for private tastings and then headed back to the house Mayra and Brian rented for the week for an amazing Cuban style dinner! Some highlights from the actual wedding will be posted by Monday so check back soon!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: