Sunday, November 02, 2008

Congratulations Mayra + Brian!

All the photos from this wedding weekend will be posted to my proofsite by November 25, for the event code use Mayra's maiden name.
Photobucket
Mayra and I go way back, she is one of my sister's best friends and the 3 of us spent a summer together in Costa Rica when I was in High School and they were in College. We were enrolled in a Spanish program down there, but quickly dropped out, deciding we would learn Spanish much better by following surfers around the country. One of the best mistakes I ever made- I have so many incredible memories of that summer!

Mayra and Brian- your wedding was ridiculously gorgeous and I loved getting to document it! You guys obviously have something very special together and I wish you a lifetime of happiness! Hugs and "Pura Vida" ~Kris

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I just couldn't choose one or two photos to post of the guests dancing...so i chose 50! Click below for the slideshow (takes a minute to load) Enjoy!
View Slideshow

No comments: