Sunday, January 11, 2009

Baby Katie!

uhlenhake09
She is Pete's adorable niece and she gets cuter every time I see her! While in Omaha after Christmas we fit in a mini session and also snapped a few with her proud parents! I made these images a little more vintage feeling. I'm also experimenting with watermarking my images (as you can probably tell) maybe these are a bit too large? But lately I have been posting my images to other sites as well so I want people to know how to find me :-)
uhlenhake29
uhlenhake17 Katie has the most gorgeous huge blue eyes- just like her mama!
uhlenhake23
uhlenhake46
uhlenhake33 I think we should call that last one her "What you talking about Willis?!" face.
uhlenhake26
uhlenhake38Great to see you all! xo-kris

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She is SOOOOOoooo lovely... One has to conclude that she clearly takes after her paternal Grandfather!