Tuesday, January 20, 2009

lakehouse weekend with avery!

avery14
my parents were baby sitting my niece, avery, at the lake house so she was my model for the weekend!
avery15
all of a sudden she is no longer a toddler but a little girl with so much personality and she is full of enthusiasm and smiles!
avery16
the lake was gorgeous this weekend, we have had tons of snow in chicago but with the lake effect, there seemed to be double the snow in michigan!
avery17
i think winter is my favorite time of year at the lake, peaceful and beautiful...and so many ways to get outside and play!
avery18
pete and i headed out to saugatuck dunes state park for snowshoeing, and spent a day downhill skiing at bittersweet mountain
avery19
miss avery in her pjs ready for breakfast!
avery20
here's my bro tossing avery- she is sooo tiny so gets a lot of air time!
avery21
yep- under all that snow my dog is still black, and in the next photo under all that white- is the lake (griff is standing on a frozen wave)
avery22
griffey and avery navigate the huge snow pile at the end of the driveway.
avery23
avery playing with my mom in the snow!
avery24

No comments: