Friday, February 20, 2009

review me!

first up, i want to tell everyone about the gorgeous wedding blog, elizabeth anne designs, she posts all kinds of fun ideas, amazing photos, vendor reviews and more! i recently joined her "photo library" where you can review my services. so if any past brides or clients would like to write a review for me on there i would love it! here is the link

another place to review me is wedding wire. i joined a while back, but have done little (okay, nothing) to promote myself there. the way it works is, you get more points with each person that reviews your site, and i would love some points! here is the link so if you have some extra time on your hands, go crazy and review away!

and since no entry can be complete with out a photo or two- here are a few of my adorable (and over photographed) dog- mr griffey! Photobucket

No comments: