Thursday, June 11, 2009

K+M Wedding!

All photos from this wedding will be posted to my proofsite by July 7th. The password will be Katie's maiden name.
Photobucket
Katie and Matt tied the knot just outside of Galena at an amazing spot called Oak Hill. It was picture perfect americana with the old fashioned wooden church, the red barns and rolling green hillsides, I felt like i was in a Norman Rockwell painting! The setting made for an amazing backdrop and it always helps when the bride and groom are adorable! The rain that had drizzled on all morning decided to quit just as we stepped outside for photos, and it turned into a perfect day!

This was an extra special wedding for me as Katie is the youngest sister of one of my college roomies. I have had the pleasure of attending all 3 sisters gorgeous weddings- first Sarah and Matt's in Costa Rica, then Jen and Tom's in the fall of 2006 where they trusted me to photograph one of my first weddings, and now Katie and Matt's in the countryside! They have the sweetest, cutest family and I can see Matt fits right in. So fun to get to capture your big day- can't wait to share the rest! xoxo- Kris
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Amy said...

Your photos are gorgeous! What programs do you use for editing?