Wednesday, June 03, 2009

A + T photos

Photobucket
i posted these photos to my facebook page a few days ago but forgot to blog them. these boys mom actually found me via facebook, a friend of hers commented on one of my photos that was proofmarked and she looked me up. i have actually booked a few jobs due to facebook and i think its a pretty great tool for photographers. and double bonus, now i can say that im not wasting time on facebook....i'm marketing! ; )
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

faith ann raider said...

hey! thanks for following me on Twitter - it's always great to "meet" other photographers online!I totally agree about posting pics on Facebook - it's a GREAT way to get some exposure. I try to remember to watermark mine so they can't be stolen when I post them there.
LOVE these pics and your treatment - it's nice and saturated and funky - in a good way.
I think your name is totally awesome and your blog banner is SO cool!